Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 16, 2011

Inactive and recently failed or terminated phase III or II/III cell therapy trials


 


Updated 20 December 2011


In the two previous posts I have outlined what I believe to be the active phase III and II/III cell therapy trials, as well as the cell therapy products to have 'recently' obtained formal regulatory market approval in some jurisdiction.


In the course of doing that work, I came across the following industry-sponsored phase III cell therapy trials which appear to be inactive and those which failed or were terminated.


INACTIVE INDUSTRY PHASE III or II/III   

  •     Aastrom              BRCs
  •     Aldagen              ALD-101
  •     Arblast               AMT-301
  •     Avax                  Mvax
  •     Vioheart             Myocell    
  •     HepaLife Tech      HepaMate
  •     KeraCure             KeraPac
  •     Northwest Bio      DCVax-Prostate
  •     t2cure                 BMCs
  •     TVAX                  TV-Brain
  •     TVAX                  TV-Kidney-1

   
RECENTLY FAILED /TERMINATED INDUSTRY PHASE III   

  •     ABH (now Shire)        Dermgraft
  •     Cellerix                    Cx401

I don't imagine this is an exhaustive list but as I have encouraged in previous posts, I welcome feedback as to errors, corrections, or omissions.   I'm using the 2009-11 time-frame here.  I'll update the post accordingly.

No comments: